Saturday, September 13, 2008

Post

2nd Mooncake Fest Celebration in my NH school life.
It was kinda fun (: but not as fun as last year I guess. I slacked a lot today =x & i feel kinda guilty about it. Especially since I'm one of our class's IC?

Imagine my shock when Jian Sheng asked if I wanted to join him in the toilet when I called to ask where he was after harp practice. Turns out he was changing into NCC uniform for duties I think. Met Yu Jie while on the way to 211 (as Jian Sheng had instructed). As usual, he was being lame again.

We sold almost all of our masks! Woohoo! XD.
Earned about 300 bucks I think. But our cost price was really high so..... Nevermind, at least we profited =D. A lot more than we expected. 210 rocks. We may be so childish, silly & rebellious at times, but we have times when we succeed as well. Feng Yu's promise to Mr Tan: "I'm so gonna show you." went fulfilled when he said we wouldn't earn much :].

I managed to get a cup of fruit longan syrup of whatever thingy drink stuff from 108 (Tay Min's class) at 50 cents! Praise me for my great bargaining. Nicholas Khoo's promise to treat me went unfufilled, and I swear I'll make him treat me to Swensens next time. HAHAHAHA =x Just joking. Anyway, I only paid 50 cents.

Wanted to purchase 207's mini t-shirt which cost $5.50, but decided not to in the end. Jonathan promised me a $1 discount, but went back on his word a while later =.= I really don't know what to say about that. Lol.

Then Chong Ee. I got a 50 cents discount from him after promising to buy his class's (101) smoothie. The queue was looooooong okay. Finally I got so pek chek of waiting that I found Chong Ee & asked him for a queue-cut =x but couldn't get one. LOL. So he delivered it to me when it was ready.

I was watching Qiu Lao Shi and Ms Kee's performance in the parade square when my mango flavoured smoothie was delivered. It was A BIT too sweet. But okay, quite professional (: Qiu Lao Shi's singing is really good. Reminded me of the happy cultural camp days we had at NUS. There's a cultural camp gathering next Saturday! =D Can't wait.

However, some things got me rather unhappy as well.
- Apple & Joe Jee pangseh-ing us.
- Being slapped for no reason obvious to me.
- Ka jiao-ed by my own junior. (WTH)

Appllllleeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Don't ever pang seh me again. Lol.

I'm taking my oral exam next Tuesday. NERVOUS! =/ Hope everything will turn out fine. I heard our examiner is Mr Ho, a new teacher & that he's really nice. But slow =x according to Sylvia. Someone told me he kept laughing during the oral exam.

I can finally solve a rubic cube all by myself. LOL. Some people find the joke I told them amusing. Funny meh, all I said was: "My best timing is 10 minutes & my worst timing is 2 and a half days." LOL.

Jin Sui, I really hope you get over that matter quickly. No point in being so bothered about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment