I've successfully survived the weekend without my ipod earphones.
On Friday afternoon, I lent my earphones to Nicholas (Goh) who hadn't brought his to school. He claimed that he can't survive without his earphones. So.. I lent him mine, but made him promise to return me them at night.
& I forgot all about it, remembering only yesterday -.-
Now I won't get to listen to music tomorrow morning when on my way to school.
T_T regret...
Just came back from West Coast with family, we went there to 'celebrate' Mid Autumn Festival by letting my brothers carry two paper lanterns around the park. The lanterns went up in flames after a while -.- (I really dunno how). Yep, they just caught fire like that and about 5 minutes later, became a pile of ashes! O.o quite pro hor. Went to Mac after that and snacked on fries & nuggets. Tried the new strawberry milkshake out, OMG I HATE IT =x it's too sweet for my liking and the milk + strawberry flavour taste rather artificial.
No harp practice till 23rd September. I dunno if I should be happy or sad about it. Harp practices are kinda sian, but when I miss a few practices, school life feels empty. Lol! I seriously can't wait for our new costume design to be decided on. Of course I mean a design which all of us LIKE. And a colour we all love as well. Cos I didn't really like Mrs Tan's pink & blue malay traditional costume like colours =x.
Aggghhhhhh... EOY coming up.
EOY= eeee ohhh whyyyy......
=D so lame.
Jie Yi, you still owe me a present. MUA HAHA. XD
Okay I'll seize this opportunity to thank all the people who bought me presents.
Pearlynn & Nicholas
THANKYOU you two. I really love that pencilcase, it's fantastic. & the matching keychain, it's super nice! I'm really grateful :D. And oh, you two seem to be my 'pencilcase providers'. I think I got a black MYUK pencilcase from you all (you two plus Charmain & Cristabelle & Rachel) last year right? (: Thankyou, once again. Nick, I've repaid you by lending you my earphones =D.
Veldas
VELDAS LIM MUI CHENG ROCKS! I LOVE YOU GIRL =D.
I think you spent really a lot of effort, and not to mention $$$ on my presents. The handmade card & drawings were really beautiful. You've REALLY got talent :]. (muthugu, mr nathan :D). They were so cute! The flower was cuuuttteee... And Ashlee Simpson's album, oh gosh that was really fantastic. I LOVE IT :) Thankyou, Vel =D. & yes, memories last forever!
Joon Hui
Yo best friend :D. YA ROCK! I love the video in that birthday CD you made for me =D & FYI, I'm wearing your black shirt now. It's really comfy & the cutting is pretty :] Thanks so much! Best friends forever (: last long with WIMLY! XD
Jia Jun & Alicia
When typing out you two's names, I suddenly started wondering why you (JJ) don't have a christian name when your sister (Alicia) does. Hmmm... Hahas. Anyway, thanks lots for the markers :D. At first, I thought you two had gotten me those markers we used in primary school, but I got a pleasant surprise when I opened the present, those markers are lovely, they're sorta likes pens actually =D. Thankyou so damn much! Especially when I've had misunderstandings with Alicia... :]
Apple, Nichol & Min Jin
Apple, you're the cutest. Nichol is the coolest & MJ, thanks for the cube (: even though sometimes I get really pissed off with you. Thankyou, you 3 for getting me the rubik cube & plastic heart necklace which was really nice! Oh, & extra thanks to MJ who lubricated my cube for free :D I heard you made others pay. LOL $$$-faced =x SHOWOFF. Ok just joking.
Russell
You quite qian bian leh.
XD Hahas. Seriously. You kept telling me : "Oh sorry, I forgot to bring your present," for dunno how many days, until you gave me chocolate on Friday. The moment I held it, I knew you'd JUST BOUGHT IT FRM... NTUC?! The choc was cold -.- Lol. But thankyou anyway =D Hahas. THANKYOU FOR YR CHOC!
Nicholas Khoo
Even though you just gave me a green watch with the same design as my old one which cost $5... XD I'm still grateful lah. Thanks =D Especially since we aren't close. Jia you, work on your push ups and.. stay horny? HAHA. Okay =x
No comments:
Post a Comment