Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Post

I think it really is a sunny yellow banana day today.
Hahas.

Was driven to school by Dad today, slept in the car cos I was really beat. The Maths test was rather okay, but I think I screwed up for one question or so.... =x & 1 isn't a prime number, right? Cos I didn't include that number as a prime number in the test. I thought 1 wasn't a prime number.... I'm still hoping it isn't cos Paul Ling didn't seem too sure about it.

Nicholas finally returned my earphones today after forgetting to bring them yesterday. I also returned him his (I'd taken them after he forgot mine).

Oral was... rather okay bah. But I think the examiner (Mr Ho) probably has a rather bad impression of me now. I went up to him without being called for :\ & knocked into the table after running there with a LOUD BANG. He looked up in shock and told me to not get too excited. LOL.

Spent the rest of the oral test crapping. Misread one or two words in the passage (I'll never forgive myself if I do badly for oral) and stammered a little during the picture description and conversation. AAGGGHH!!! I'm so envious of Pearlynn's always perfect speech.

Was chased home by Mr Ho after the test, he told me to go home straightaway and not hang out with those who hadn't been tested.

There's a music test later... UGH.

Anyway, I don't think I can attend this Saturday's cultural camp gathering. I'm probably gonna spend the weekend mugging. Lol. Can't afford to do badly this EOY. It decides my future? & I bet I'll be grounded if I do badly.

o.O 一辈子无法出门?

SIAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment