Thursday, October 29, 2009

Long time no post


I haven't posted for 9238949285 million years, like seriously!

A lot has happened... It's after all this that I've learnt to appreciate my friends even more. I think I've become smarter as well, I mean, happiness is a choice! I made that decision because I didn't want to live in misery anymore. I think some of you are wondering if I regret it. Sometimes I'm unsure of my own feelings as well, I miss the old times but we all have to move on. Someone told me that there's no point in staying sad because losing something doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing. I shouldn't regret, I'm gonna laugh it off and let it go! I know it'll be difficult, but I'll persevere. I mean, 可能我还不够坚强,至少我不怕哀伤。

Sometimes this sadness overwhelms me and it feels like I've wasted 5 months of my youth being dumb, and I'll feel even more idiotic because I think I'd probably still make the same mistakes if I could rewind time. But losing something and failing can be a lesson learnt too, right? I think I'm happier now, I'm laughing and smiling more now. Mr Ng commented that I've gotten more talkative. I think he actually means it in a negative way, like it'll affect my attentiveness and studies, but I'm glad I'm finally in the mood to really talk to my girlfriends and stuff! Recently I've had much more time and opportunities to hang out with them and realised I've missed out on quite some events with the girls after wallowing in self-pity for a freaking FIVE months! Oh my. Time spent with them has been fun and lovely, really.

Thankyou Pingwei and Sayhua :) Love you girls.

I suddenly realised that I don't need anyone who doesn't need me. Life goes on, why not live happily? :) From now onwards, I'm making all the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment