Thursday, November 12, 2009

USA

Hey people, I'm in Los Angeles now! :)
Sayhua, Pingwei, Apple, Rachel and Joanna, etc, I bet you all are missing me and my laughter now! Muahahahahaha. Nvm, I'll visit you girls in your dreams later.

Dorothy just told me that it's 1 plus in the afternoon right now in Singapore and it's 10pm at night over here! My whole family is asleep and quiet while I type away feeling bored and my Dad is snoring loudly :D Hahahahaha!

The flight wasn't so smooth with frequent turbulence and I didn't get to sleep much :( although I did watch some nice movies. Hey Pingwei, I watched Phantom of the Opera! Seriously!!! It's kinda boring but the songs were nice! Anyway, when we reached the airport in Los Angeles, my dad got into some trouble because of his Malaysian passport. We all got so pissed off because we were held back for like... 3 hours? What the f***! -.-

Some people just like to create trouble. Stupid banana man! K I'm making no sense. Okay, after my dad's swearing and stuff at the counter, we left and got our rented car, then we drove over to the travel lodge I'm staying at now. Then we drove over to Denny's and had dinner :) it was quite delicious.

I think babies and toddlers and adorable angels :D they're so cute! Until they cry... and can't stop screaming. That'd be a total nightmare.

I can't stop speaking Singlish and I think most Americans can't understand me, haha! I accidentally spoke in Chinese to a Caucasian and she stared at me with this stunned and confused expression. It was kinda epic, haha! I spoke without thinking. I quickly switched back to English afterwards.

I wonder if anyone over here other than my family will understand if I start swearing in those infamous hokkien vulgarities 8D

Tomorrow, our family is going to the Universal Studio! I won't be able to upload any photos taken during this trip until 26th November because I didn't bring my USB cable along :(

I hate people like Mr. Banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment