Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My lil bro's poem



I came across this piece of paper while clearing stuff in my room.

Lee Lee La La
Lee Lee La La
La La Lee Lee
La La Lee Lee

By:
Phuah Cheng Jie
To: Nobody

Ccome and play computer!
Only stupid people don like computers!
My bro and me are
not stupid!
Parents do not allow us to play it!
Uv light
chops
TV's all spoilt
Everybody angry
Rroar!!!

I want to revolt!
Spoilt TV!!!

Fisherman killing innocent fishes
U are very unfair!!!
Never fair!!!



LOL usually when I come across this kinda stuff I will think: Wahliew the person who wrote this is a retard but since it's my brother.... Hahahahaha!

Today was the worst day of my life. 不过我还是很坚强。

My phone vibrated on a few occasions, but I couldn't answer. I really couldn't. I can't explain it, I just feel horrible now. I'm not angry. Just... lost. Dissapointed. Sad. Whatever.

Yes Tay Min, I can lend you my calculator for your common tests tomorrow :) Call me when you reach school. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment