



It's after starting to hang out with Joon and Veldas again in school these few days that I realised how much I missed their presence. I think Joon missed my laughter as well :D Hahahahaha. Veldas is still as cute as ever. We took tons of photos today! <3 Had some heart-to-heart talk as well, but we were laughing for three quarters of the time.
Valerie was absent, missing her A Math and Biology Paper, kinda envy her. I was guaranteed with a 100% fail upon glancing at the first question of my A Math paper. I barely passed E Math. Wtf. Felt really bad for the rest of the day after the A Math paper, and a lil worse after receiving E Math marks. Mr Ng said the marks could go down, manzzz. But I really did put in effort this term.
I hope I pass Chem cos I've been working extra hard on it.... Really, during tuition and revision @ home.
Oh yeah and if the bet Dor made with her friends on her not spewing vulgarities all the time: She exclaimed "Nabeh!" at Clementi MRT station on our way home on Thursday after physics tuition :D There Geraldine, I did what you told me to, make her use vulgarities. Hahahahaha! Dorothy is sucha shoppin queen. Eh Dor you still owe me one bunny dance.
I got 10/12 for the History class test :) Really happy about it, even though it's not the highest in class, but I probably won't do so well for the common test.... :( Sigh. History is actually a really interesting subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment