Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thinking back

Someone pls come up with a way to turn back time so I can redo all wrongdoings and stop bad stuff frm happening. I save others' lives, and mine as well... Why do the ppl you love leave you alone all the time? Whether they die, go away, or just... abandon you. Both physically and mentally. It's so sad right :(

Some time ago I was browsing through my old digital diary entries and chatlogs, etc. Came across stuff frm lower secondary.

Manzzz I was mostly laughing at me and friends' actions frm when we were younger. How could we have been so stupid and childish?! Gosh. It's kinda unbelievable and rly, incredibly dumb. How could I have been such an idiot when I'm busy calling everyone dummies now :O Hahahahahaha.

There was plenty of stuff I regret doing now though. I keep asking myself, why why why was I so stupid and such a scaredy-cat? But I guess it doesn't matter anymore. Except that ONE incident which strained my relationship with a friend I used to be rly close to. I feel rly sry towards that friend, although he drives me nuts all the time. Hey ppl, don't ever be afraid of bullies. They're cowards themselves.

I rmb Valerie telling me something so true recently, and I will cherish her exact words for the rest of my life. I'd been complaining to her of unhappy matters, and she told me this:

Not everything in your life goes on smoothly, but it's all these imperfections that add up and form a beautiful memory.

Yo, preacher Val. Hahahahaha :) thanks girl.

Hey ppl is twitter rly that nice?! Ppl are going on and on about it, I think I'm the only noobie who hasn't tried it out yet :/ but i don't wanna get addicted to it! Funny how the ppl who were emphasising on twitter's nonsense get addicted to it once they try it out. They suddenly fall in love with it. Manzzz, magic! XD

Do ya ppl think there's some secret magic world hidden in our world, maybe something like what happens in Harry Potter? Hmmm. I watched the film last week, kinda disappointing actually, I mean the film. I'm still gonna watch the last two anyway :) I'm gonna watch every episode! Tralalaaaa~ I like the book more than the movie though.


hello, you hurt me bad so i left, but i came back again. wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment