Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm updating, like finally :D

Hey ppl, sorry I haven't been updating so long! Ah well it doesn't matter cos no one reads my blog anymore anyway.

:O WHAO I just realised blogger is screwed up. Blogger what's wrong with you! Hahahaha.

CTs are here :( must start mugging. I want more than anything to do well this time. Pls let me pass Chem & Physics & Maths gosh gosh gosh.

A lot of stuff happened all this time which got me thinking and I learnt a great deal of stuff. I think I burnt like a million brain cells. I just wanna say I <3 my girlfriends to bits, you all rock my world, really. Pingwei, Valerie and Sayhua, thanks for being there for me during THAT period of time, even though I was being so irritating and grouchy. I LOVE YOU ALL, <3 <3 <3.

I realised that nothing gets better and no probs are solved even after mourning over unhappy matters so from now onwards I'm gonna 看开 and accept things the way they are. I mean, life will be more fulfilling, meaningful and happy this way right? I don't wanna fret over the smallest difficulties in life anymore because that's just so sad. Someone told me acting dumb works sometimes. Bimbotic? Whatever. Hahahahaha.

Oh manzzz I can't upload photos or videos or anything now, blogger you hate me don't you!!!

My chinese is deproving :(

Dor is srsly an extremely fun person to be with! Hahahaha. Tmrw I'm gonna give her $3, to fund her expensive shopping and she's gonna dance me a bunny dance. Waitin for it, Dor :D dontcha break your promise.

Rawr, 快乐是选择。Suffering is optional, get it?

Gone are the days when something rly small & simple that happened could make my day. I wanna remain a child forever, but that's impossible, ain't it? I mean, I'm alrdy a teen now, LOL.

I rly pity *a****, to those ppl, you should mind your own business and stop criticising her okay! She's not even wrong, and even if she is, it's not even completely her fault. You know, 一只手掌拍不响。Gawd, everyone has their own ways of doing stuff. You're just... jealous. Yeah. Grow up. Gosh you're pathetic.




smtms i can't stand you, like srsly.

No comments:

Post a Comment