Taken in 2008, from left: me, Nichol :)I was, am and will always be happy :D Thankyou Xie Ping Wei <3
Today spent the whole day mugging Physics. I really really wanna pass.
Went out for dinner in the evening. Guess who I saw @ the hawker centre, Cheong Jun Zhe! Sucha coincidence.
Last paper tomorrow... I really dread getting back my A Math paper knowing I've failed it terribly.
Eh Shawn how come you always call me to ask about homework -.-
There's music lesson tomorrow! Whoa, suddenly seems alien after 2 weeks. I hope we don't have to compose any more melodies, I'm pathetic at it :( why am I sucha noobie......
If you're trying to hurt me and break me, your plans have backfired because with every hurting action/comment you give me, you're actually making me a stronger person. For that I thank you from the bottom of my heart <3
No comments:
Post a Comment