Sunday, August 16, 2009

你的冷漠

Photobucket<3

I love my friends. The past few days have been really horrid and they're the ones bringing smiles to my face. Hahahahaha omg Pingwei sometimes I think we really behave like lesbians :D manzzz. My friends are the greatest, bestest friends in the world okay! XOXO

I've been working hard on Physics for the past few days. I did redo the two math papers today morning as well. Wanted to kill myself for every stupid mistake I realised I did. Arghhhhhhhh, wtf :(

My mum fixed my bag's handle which snapped :) Yipee, I can use it again. But I'll continue using her old haversack for a while cos I realised it's quite handy, easy and practical to use!

I wanna go Sentosa with Pingwei & people after common tests and just relax. Fengyu suggested beach volleyball. I told him I'm an epic fail at it but he said it doesn't matter. Aiyah whatever I just wanna see Pingwei in her swimsuit. XD Hahahahaha! Sentosa provides lockers, right? I wanna watch so many movies too. But some are NC16 :( Damn...

I USED to be believe in God. Then one day I just stopped. I don't think any explanation is needed.

Nowadays I don't get lost anymore. Even if I do, I get myself home in the end, all by myself.

If someone you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment