Blogger oh blogger what's wrong with you!!! I wanna upload photos so please recover.
Yesterday's english and chinese papers were rather tough! I wrote a lot for the chinese gong1 han2. Was feeling really proud of myself initially, but my mum told me during dinner than you're not supposed to talk crap during gong1 han2 writing but instead go straight to the point, so the whole letter is supposed to be short. Gah, I was dumbstruck when I heard that. English was difficult as well, I think I totally screwed up both the comprehension questions, vocab questions and the SUMMARY!!! :(
Today's E Math: Honestly speaking, it wasn't a difficult paper. But I still couldn't do a few questions, I'm weak at Math. Sigh sigh sigh. SHOULD be able to pass though. Pray... E History was okaaaaaay but I didn't have enough time to write the answers to the SEQ! D: GAWD. Hope I pass, my entire essay only lasted one page...
I heard of some unpleasant matters today which kinda spoiled my mood, but ah well it's all in the past so I shall heck care about it :) Today's english lesson was quite fun and memorable :D Hahahahaha!
Just wanna say something before I go: Jiayou Valerie Yuen :D
Ya know, all 3 of us (Sayhua, Pingwei and me) are always here for you cos we are such great people :)
Me & Sayhua were so worried when you acted weird on Monday, turns out you were only tired but we still did get a scare! Love ya, friends for life <3>
It was fun peeking over those junior boys' shoulders and staring into their handphone screens, watching them playing handphone games today on the bus! Fortunately they didn't turn around, or we'd seem like crazy people.
XIE PINGWEI THANKYOU AS WELL i love YOU (hahahaha will never forget today's english lesson when I said those 3 words to you in a pleading tone, oh gawd)
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment