Firstly, a tag reply! I'm so grateful that anyone even comes here anymore, after my 90243926924932 years of absence. Haha!
24 Mar 10, 15:39 yoyo: hellos !! tagg=]
Reply: Hey there! Haha do I know
you? You remind me of someone. Thanks for tagging :D
I WAS LATE TODAY! Grrr. It's my first time in this year ever taking bus 183 and I'm LATE. Also, during the reading period, the teacher in front, a lady called Mdm Chua (or something) was lecturing us. How come latecomers are never reprimanded when I'm punctual but reprimanded when I'm among them?! Life is so sad :(
Okay but I've gotta admit I was wrong for being late. Tomorrow, I shall leave my house early for school.
I finally realise the significance of my mum now that she's gone. My room is in a mess, the house is in a mess, I'm eating crappy food instead of the delicious dishes she could always whip up. And I'm so so so tired. I think I kinda wish she were here right now. How come we only learn about what we had when we lose it? People get accustomed to all their fortune and start taking it for granted.
妈妈,快回来。
I keep listening to Saltwater Room by Owl City recently. It's such a lovely song! and Vanilla Twilight almost made me cry. I love how Owl City's lyrics are always so meaningful and not at all repetitive.
Yuhan discovered a photo of me from sec one after exploring my humungous pencilcase and showed it to the world after bursting out into laughter. Fortunately it was after school, it was so embarrassing! I used to look really funny when I'd just entered Nan Hua. Gosh.
Today, I suddenly started thinking about this person who totally changed my life almost 2 years ago, boosting my confidence and just being a great person. I hate to admit it but I kind of miss him. Time together isn't ever quite enough. Why am I suddenly feeling regretful? It's like I let the opportunity slip through my fingers, like I just stepped away when everything was going right. I was so determined then, so sure that I was doing the right thing. Maybe I should have held a tight grasp on those moments. Then again, we all grow with experience, whether good or bad. I suddenly feel enlightened : There are things far more important than our pride. Why was I ever afraid to go against the norm? Why am I still afraid?
No comments:
Post a Comment