Some fun things this week:
Truth or Dare on Thursday
Basically, we were just crazy, wild and plain silly during these games. We as in Keefoong, Zhengde, Leon, Minjin, Jiansheng and Billy. We even pissed this teacher off. Oops. But, it was worthwhile. Got to know a few secrets (but I can't reveal because we swore to secrecy), watched people act silly... I acted all stupid too -.- had to "confess" to Melvyn that I really liked him. The guys gave me 2 choices, between Melvyn and Zexuan. I chose the former in the end because he seemed more likely to be able to make a joke out of it. He really did. As I walked back after doing the dare, he replied: "Oh I like you too."
The guys burst out laughing and told me: "You two are a couple now!"
Ha ha ha (sarcastically). Boys will always be boys.
Friday
Had harp practice after school with the Sec ones. Me and Pingwei spent most of the time packing and recording the string numbers. As well as re-indentifying them, lol. Then we gave the sec ones a break and went down to eat our late lunch. I spotted the inter-class basketball games and me and Pingwei went to watch. The 3 tablet classes (combined into one team) (representing us) lost. Sad huh.
Saturday
Was late for Higher Chinese Mock Exam today. Oops. But Billy was worse. The paper was from 8.14 am to 10.14 am and he waltzed in at 10.10am. Everyone congratulated him and the teacher informed him kindly that he had 4 minutes to complete two essays. XD That was really epic.
Other than these stuff, there's been some matters bothering me this entire week.
Is Ms Rani gonna give us a new seating arrangement anytime soon?
Mum's coming home soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment