The most dreaded things about schools and studies are starting to bug me again. I did my drama mime exam yesterday and my literature exam today.
It was my first time acting out in front of a class other than during charades and that was pretty awkward, so I couldn't really make any eye contact with the others. I was so nervous that I forgot to set up my imaginary drawers with the boxes provided. In the end, I opened imaginary cupboards in the air and was worried about whether everyone else could get what I was trying to express. Still, it went okaaaaaaaayyyyy. I got 8/10 (which was one of the lowest in the class)...
Before this, I was totally clueles about writing an essay on a poem for literature but I guess it was okay as well. I overwrote a bit but I managed to get across my point. Please let me score well for literature because it's counted in the final marks!!!
I'm going back to Singapore for visiting purposes soon :D Can't wait to see everyone.
Right now, I gotta work on my Bio test and math exam.
It was my first time acting out in front of a class other than during charades and that was pretty awkward, so I couldn't really make any eye contact with the others. I was so nervous that I forgot to set up my imaginary drawers with the boxes provided. In the end, I opened imaginary cupboards in the air and was worried about whether everyone else could get what I was trying to express. Still, it went okaaaaaaaayyyyy. I got 8/10 (which was one of the lowest in the class)...
Before this, I was totally clueles about writing an essay on a poem for literature but I guess it was okay as well. I overwrote a bit but I managed to get across my point. Please let me score well for literature because it's counted in the final marks!!!
I'm going back to Singapore for visiting purposes soon :D Can't wait to see everyone.
Right now, I gotta work on my Bio test and math exam.
No comments:
Post a Comment