Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Cheng Kai




This is my 1st younger brother, Cheng Kai and it's his birthday today. ANDDDDDDDDD... it happens to be April Fools' Day as well :) Haha okay but happy birthday, my dear brother.

Especially a few years back when we were younger, we used to quarrel a lot despite the 3 year age gap and you annoyed the hell out of me. But still, I love you a lot and you know you can count on your only elder sister if you ever need any help or run into any problems. And now that we're older and I'm overseas, I do miss you and I can't wait to see you again. I can tell that you've matured a lot and thank you so much for those sweet textes that you've sent me ever since I've been in Australia.

Don't let anyone hurt you with their unkind words, you are special and you know it, with such sharp eyes and quick thinking, you will achieve great things! Have confidence in yourself, you can do it!

You're now 14 years old and one step closer to becoming a man. Have a wonderful year ahead, study hard and get good results. I'm so proud of you for getting such improved grades, (2nd in class for English)! See you soon when I'm back in SG visiting :)

Love, Chengyee

No comments:

Post a Comment