Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shopping

Last night some pretty intense stuff happened! It's pretty frustrating when you don't understand how certain things work.

So anyway, since all our exams are officially over (well, for most of us), WE WENT SHOPPING AT MELBOURNE CENTRAL TODAY! I bought this really nice blazer, a plaid shirt and tights. Afterwards me and Thenghui went on to Koko Black and bought chocolate souvenirs back for people. I spent almost a hundred dollars today, CANNOT spend too much anymore. Going to DFO with Clarissa tomorrow and I really need'ta get black skinnies! Hopefully there'll be nothing else to distract me, I can't afford to spend any more money.

When term 2 commences, I shall not go shopping anymore. Trips to Koko Black and Fredo's don't count :D Must cut down on eating out on Sunday.

NOTE: HI CHENGYEE YOU NEED TO BUY SOMETHING BACK FOR YOUR DAD!

I'm currently ill with a cough and runny nose. That's so unfortunate since it means I won't be able to have maximum fun back in SG. Manzzz.... So hungry right now, feel like eating Indomee but dinner is in an hour!! I shall eat one more last lemon crisp biscuit before continuing on with the rest of Lie to Me Season 3. That should stop me from eating.
No means no.

No comments:

Post a Comment