Pixels of my hostel life
Had drama class first thing at 9am in the morning yesterday. In my opinion, it was one of the best so far, we played baseball and acted out different versions of Little Red Riding Hood ; my group did the Jackie Chan version. So I was supposed to act as an aggressive grandmother who is skilled in gongfu. During one of the scenes where I'm supposed to kill the bear who ate up Jackie Chan (my grandson), I got so carried away that I smacked the poor guy's head so hard that it hit the wall! AND it produced a really loud sound which shocked the whole class and made them laugh too. I was in so much shock at my violent inner self that I couldn't even carry on acting properly. Afterwards, Stephan (drama teacher) proceeded to tease me about being dangerous, worsening my guilt.
A friend of mine recently got her heart broken and I really hope she'll be okay soon. I don't wanna see any of my friends turn into heartbroken and sad wrecks, people who have no more confidence to start anew or date anyone anymore, being so sad and wasted, all at the grand age of 17.
I had a rather interesting chat with a guy while walking back home from EAP class yesterday. After all that he'd told me, I came to the conclusion that......
Me: Guys are all jerks.
Him: Yeah, you have a great example right beside you now.
Me: Do you have an obsession with being a jerk?
Him: No, but I am a jerk.
Sorry for being stereotypical :D
No comments:
Post a Comment