Went out with Thenghui and Yuxiang in the morning after their morning jog. We went to boost and bought low fat smoothies, etc. Then we went to Brunetti (sp?) and bought some pasties. The photos look wonderful don't they :D super yummy, but not cheap eh! But omg I love the trays that come with the pastrieeeeeeeeeessssssss <3
Slept quite late yesterday, but gained one hour cuz of the time change. We played these intellectual games at house 3 like "johnny (X4) whoosh", around the world in eighty days, what comes next, aunt mary died did aunt mary die, fuzzy wuzzy, black magic and so on. I still don't get how "what comes next" works!!! Grr. Tried googling it but only got silly results like "mind games men play with women". (Err..... Ok.) Feel quite bad for making so much noise when Jo-ann was sleeping, need'ta apologise to her later. Said something really insensitive during the game too, gotta go redeem myself as well!
Just had dinner at Ying Thai and it was sooooooooo good. I love the green curry so much!
Bio practice test tomorrow!!! Sian to the max.
I'm gonna be able to eat laksa soon, will be back in SG next next week or so, weeeeeeeeeee~ Haha called home yesterday night and heard from my mum that Chengjie lost a lot of weight. And here I am gaining weight like crazy!!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment