If life were a stage, wouldn't that make all of us actors?
Woke up this morning at 7.30am and decided to go back to sleep again. My phone then vibrated - a text from my dad wishing me good luck for the bio test. It was then that the realisation hit me and I got up to change, since someone was already hogging the bathroom. Rushed to the dining hall, ate a crabstick bun and then walked to Swanston with the girls.
The bio test went pretty okay. I was unsure of quite a number of questions but since I didn't really mug that hard for it... Well, it was expected. Still, I hope I can get a satisfactory grade. Anyway, the test was so informal that there were 2 different sets of practice tests passed around ; Thenghui's and mine were different! If I didn't hear wrong, Kerry announced at the start that our test marks would not be mailed to our parents. I felt a little stupid then, since I'd gone on blabbing about it to my mum. I may have brought trouble upon myself :O but ah well, no reason not to tell anyway.
Left class at 10am and came back home with Thenghui. We chatted all the way and I suddenly realised that we haven't really taken many photos here. It seems like the camwhoring me only exists with Joon. (Joon, I miss you so much.)
Have lesson after this too, ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Now it's time to study for next week's math exam. HATE MATH!
Life overseas is seriously not a basket of roses.
Woke up this morning at 7.30am and decided to go back to sleep again. My phone then vibrated - a text from my dad wishing me good luck for the bio test. It was then that the realisation hit me and I got up to change, since someone was already hogging the bathroom. Rushed to the dining hall, ate a crabstick bun and then walked to Swanston with the girls.
The bio test went pretty okay. I was unsure of quite a number of questions but since I didn't really mug that hard for it... Well, it was expected. Still, I hope I can get a satisfactory grade. Anyway, the test was so informal that there were 2 different sets of practice tests passed around ; Thenghui's and mine were different! If I didn't hear wrong, Kerry announced at the start that our test marks would not be mailed to our parents. I felt a little stupid then, since I'd gone on blabbing about it to my mum. I may have brought trouble upon myself :O but ah well, no reason not to tell anyway.
Left class at 10am and came back home with Thenghui. We chatted all the way and I suddenly realised that we haven't really taken many photos here. It seems like the camwhoring me only exists with Joon. (Joon, I miss you so much.)
Have lesson after this too, ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Now it's time to study for next week's math exam. HATE MATH!
Life overseas is seriously not a basket of roses.
No comments:
Post a Comment