Autumn has arrived! It's getting colder here and I'm starting miss home. Home as in back in SG, not house 4. Don't get me wrong, I love my housemates! Not that we're having any conflicts right now, we're getting along really well but.... I can't help but realise that being friends and living together is totally different. Anyway, hostel life abroad is really an enriching experience no matter how frustrating it gets sometimes. Ah well.
Right now I'm waiting for my dad or mum to reply my sms or email about when I can call home today. Thenghui told me my mum told her mum that I rarely skype her!
Life here isn't a basket of roses but it's relatively relaxing and I'm adjusting well. There's nothing much to do here so sometimes I'm forced to read lecture notes and do my work for tutorials. Thank god for facebook, it's keeps me updated on what's happening everywhere.
Went ice-skating after school yesterday and I really felt like I was reliving my childhood. I used to go skating so much in primary school. And I was one of the few people from Palmerston who can skate XD hee hee!
Just finished tabulating my expenditure for February and I OVERSPENT :( must cut down on spending, especially on eating out. It's more worth it to cook than eat out so I shall try to cook every Sunday. Also, no more Koko Black. I haven't bought any snacks so I shall keep it up in that area. Phone bills are a bomb here, it costs so much to call and text!!! >:(
Miss all of my friends, although I've got really great hostel mates here as well. Alright, TTFN.
Right now I'm waiting for my dad or mum to reply my sms or email about when I can call home today. Thenghui told me my mum told her mum that I rarely skype her!
Life here isn't a basket of roses but it's relatively relaxing and I'm adjusting well. There's nothing much to do here so sometimes I'm forced to read lecture notes and do my work for tutorials. Thank god for facebook, it's keeps me updated on what's happening everywhere.
Went ice-skating after school yesterday and I really felt like I was reliving my childhood. I used to go skating so much in primary school. And I was one of the few people from Palmerston who can skate XD hee hee!
Just finished tabulating my expenditure for February and I OVERSPENT :( must cut down on spending, especially on eating out. It's more worth it to cook than eat out so I shall try to cook every Sunday. Also, no more Koko Black. I haven't bought any snacks so I shall keep it up in that area. Phone bills are a bomb here, it costs so much to call and text!!! >:(
Miss all of my friends, although I've got really great hostel mates here as well. Alright, TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment