Monday, February 14, 2011

First night + Registration Day

I walked up the stairs of house 3 hoping to get to know more people on the first night. I poked my head into the attic where four girls were in and said hi. Ramya rushed out to hit me. Turns out I'd scared them :D

Honestly, the first night didn't turn out so well. I think we (particularly Ramya and I) gave ourselves a reputation as over-enthusiastic, scary stalker up to no good girls by trying to call people out at midnight for a social gathering and actually waking the mums up. Oops. I even walked past the houses at the end saying loudly: "SO COLD, SO COLD". I'd only said that because I thought Ramya and Siewjean were behind me, but it turns out they'd went back without informing me! BIATCHES :D So the guys at house 6 who were out in the living area probably think I'm crazy right now. The most embarrassing first night ever!

Anyway, one interesting thing to note: The previous occupant of my room stuck glow in the dark mini stickers on the blinds and the brick walls, so when the lights are turned off, it looks like the starry sky! Cool huh :) Ok honestly, it's kinda scary. I left my desk lamp on for most of the night last night, hopefully I'll be okay later.

I woke up at 7.15am today, expecting Liyu and Thenghui to be up already, but I realised that I was the first in the house to be up! Haha. Went for breakfast with them and ate yummy fragrant porridge. Then our parents came and we walked to Trinity together.

Made some new friends and even a 22 year old guy who's here after serving NS. I didn't get how he was going around with our group until they told me that Siewjin had been talking to him. Guess they know each other! And there's this guy called Nihal who's actually quite a cool person! I was mostly with Liyu during registration. Then we walked to Arrow on Swanston and I walked with Claire. She's super friendly and nice :D and she has good fashion taste!!! Love her outfit.

English diagnostic test wasn't really that easy. I think I screwed up the essay :/ hope I won't get separated from the rest of Palmerston's girls. Please please please......
After everything, we walked back to Palmerston.
Alright, it's really late now, gotta go sleep. Goodnight! :) Update real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment