So this is it, I'm already here!

Super great thanks to Joon, Nigel and Guanshan for coming to the airport and sending me off. I wish we had more time to spend together before I went off :( and I wish Joon didn't cry, but now I'm more determined than ever to keep our friendship intact. Oh, and thanks for the webcam too, guys. It's so cool, with such awesome vintage designs which I've always loved! :D


I'm currently in my hostel room, we actually arrived yesterday but are lodging at a service apartment nearby. I'm only moving into the hostel on Sumday. Internet connection isn't free at the apartment so I can only access it here ; the next time I'm coming online would be on Sunday! Sigh.
We're still in the midst of cleaning the room and moving my stuff in. Overall I would say this room is in pretty good condition, other than some stains here and there. The furniture's of cheaper quality but that's okay, I'm not that high class either :p There are sufficient drawers, cupboards and shelves for use too!
Alright, I'll update next on Sunday with more photos of my completed and furnished room :D
Super great thanks to Joon, Nigel and Guanshan for coming to the airport and sending me off. I wish we had more time to spend together before I went off :( and I wish Joon didn't cry, but now I'm more determined than ever to keep our friendship intact. Oh, and thanks for the webcam too, guys. It's so cool, with such awesome vintage designs which I've always loved! :D
I'm currently in my hostel room, we actually arrived yesterday but are lodging at a service apartment nearby. I'm only moving into the hostel on Sumday. Internet connection isn't free at the apartment so I can only access it here ; the next time I'm coming online would be on Sunday! Sigh.
We're still in the midst of cleaning the room and moving my stuff in. Overall I would say this room is in pretty good condition, other than some stains here and there. The furniture's of cheaper quality but that's okay, I'm not that high class either :p There are sufficient drawers, cupboards and shelves for use too!
Alright, I'll update next on Sunday with more photos of my completed and furnished room :D
No comments:
Post a Comment