Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Last day in SG

So I'm flying off in about 5 hours time and before things get really hectic and busy, I'm now typing out my last post on this blog from Singapore. Well, at least until I come back during holidays :D

I'm not super intelligent, but it doesn't take much brains to know that a lot will have changed when I'm back. I just hope all of my friends enjoy life at thir new schools and that we'll stay in contact. It's still a long time away but I can't wait when I'm back visiting so that I can go out and have fun with thm. Woohoo!

Lastly, I hope everything goes well in Melbourne.

Special thanks to Joon, Pingwei, Nigel, Weixiang, Joejee and Guanshan.

All right, I'm off to take my shower and do last minute preparations before heading off to the airport. See you all in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment