The past two weeks have been such a stressful period of time. I'm actually still feeling rather stressed, but it's gotten so much better because I'm done with all my law exams! Hurrah! All that's left is Psych. I don't find Psych that easy, mainly because I've always neglected it and only till now do I start to read up on it for the exam; I seriously do not know a thing about what's going on in Psych. Thankfully, I only need 8 more marks out of 50 to pass the unit so I think it'll be okay. I'm not that sure about the law units though. I seriously have zero confidence for Contracts.
Okay so the above photo is actually one of my favourites. I feel like the dessert on the left is so pretty and cute and it looks so sweet and yummy, but Rebecca & Serene said it looks gross -.- I didn't get to order it though, because I felt like a chocolate girl last night, so I ordered a mud cake. Hahaha.
Especially loved Rebecca's tiramisu cake (above). It was so light compared to mine and I think that's why I felt like I could just go on eating it forever. Lovely lovely lovely~
Okay, gotta get back to working on my Psych. Will update soon~
Anyway, it was such a foggy morning yesterday when I went out for my ILR exam. Look at the photos! I felt like I hadn't wiped my spectacles o.O Somehow everyone laughed when I told them this.
Went for lunch with Marcus and gang after the paper at Melayan Cafe in Caulfield. It was rather disappointing because I didn't really like the food. Felicia and I went grocery shopping at Coles after that and got stuff we needed. It was actually quite fun!
Really wish I had my own kitchen so that I could get a blender and make stuff like below... CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!!!
Had Indian food with Serene and Rebecca at night. It was quite good, and we even went for dessert after that. Haven't caught up with these girls in a while and it was good as always.
Look at the cute cakes we saw at the dessert shop!!! They were so amazing.
Okay so the above photo is actually one of my favourites. I feel like the dessert on the left is so pretty and cute and it looks so sweet and yummy, but Rebecca & Serene said it looks gross -.- I didn't get to order it though, because I felt like a chocolate girl last night, so I ordered a mud cake. Hahaha.
Crazy amazing masquerade cakes and stuff! SO BEAUTIFUL ZOMG.
Kinda thought this fork was rather weird. Looks like the weapon 猪八戒 always carries around in Journey to the West. It seemed like a reminder that I'm a pig for always wanting to eat chocolate cake.
BEHOLD
LOOK AT MY CHOCOLATE MUDCAKE AND CRY IN JEALOUSY!
Ok it actually didn't taste that fantastic so you can wipe your tears now.
The cakes that Serene and Rebecca ordered tasted good though!
Especially loved Rebecca's tiramisu cake (above). It was so light compared to mine and I think that's why I felt like I could just go on eating it forever. Lovely lovely lovely~
Okay, gotta get back to working on my Psych. Will update soon~
No comments:
Post a Comment