Thanks for all the wonderful peeps who came knocking on my door at 12 midnight. You guys gave me a wonderful birthday surprise and I loved it so much.
So I was caught in my PJs while doing my Psychology assignment when I suddenly heard a loud banging on my door. What I did next wasn't very ladylike or glam, but I said "whoa, f***". Apparently, the whole gang outside could hear it. Hahaha! Sorry for dropping the F bomb everyone. I promise not to do it again. Well, at least I'll try *smirk*
Hell yeah, I'm 18!

Say hi to all these fabulous friends who celebrated my birthday with me. You guys are da best.
Do I deserve to win a most stylish outfit award?
This mini cupcake was baked by Rebecca and it contained some guinness in it! Hahaha, alcohol on my birthday! Although truth to be told, I couldn't really taste any alcohol. Still, the idea was so apt hahaha.
Serene was so embarrassing that day, photobombin everyone with bizarre expressions on her face, HAHAHA!
This was the highlight of 6/9/94, and really nothing else matters.





No comments:
Post a Comment