Got this pleasant surprise from the noobcake today when he called me down at 11-ish am to pass me something.
I looked at the bag when I was in my room and realised that there was a piece of folded paper inside. Thought it might be the receipt or some promotional flyer, like the ones which say "5 egg tarts for $10" or something like that, but turns out....
Noobcake92 had written this motivational message as below:
It actually made me smile, because the #truestory tag was something I always used last semester to make them laugh, and it brought back happy memories. It always feels good to have someone remember certain character traits of you, because you realise that they think you're worth their attention. Thanks Tim, you're an awesome friend. I feel like even though things haven't exactly been smooth-sailing for me recently, I have great friends who're there for me. Chai has been as supportive as always,too, and a really good friend. And I'm really grateful. I always will be.
Special thanks to all my good friends back in SG, too. You are all my best friends. Sometimes it hits me that we're the same age, but already at somewhat different phases of our lives, and I miss the times when we did everything together and went through the same things. But I'm glad that none of these differences have changed the bond we have between us, and I will always love you guys, the people I grew up with and the people who truly understand me.
I LOVE EGG TARTS :)
Anyway, anyone wants to see the French Toast that I made yesterday? Hahahaha. Alright they're slightly burnt but who cares! They're fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment