Dreams only have one dreamer a time.That's why dreamers are lonely.- Emma Bombeck
I've been having a lot of confusing dreams lately, multiple dreams every single night. I can wake up in the early morning, then drift back to sleep and have another dream. They're not exactly nightmares, but so much is happening and the situations in those dreams change so much that I wake up confused and feeling pretty down. I wish I knew how to interpret dreams, or that I'd brought that 2nd hand Dream Encyclopedia book to Melbourne. I rarely have dreams, so it just got me wondering. Maybe it's because I've been especially stressed out recently, from school and assignments, and just life. I'm currently rushing to complete my Corps Law assignment, and it's no fun at all.
I think it's times like these when I feel especially lonely. Mid Autumn Festival just passed by, and it suddenly got me remembering of how I spent it with my family back when I was younger. It's not my first Mid Autumn away from home, but recent happenings this time just made me feel a little wistful. You never really appreciate what you have until it's taken away from you, and you can do is mope about it and regret taking things for granted. People always tell you that you'll get over it and learn from it. I think everyone knows that, everyone knows things get better eventually. I know that, I definitely do. Been there done that, but it still is hard every time. I can see that light at the end of the tunnel. Until then, I've just gotta march on in the darkness. I'll do it, I've done it before. After all, life goes on. I can do this, it's not a big deal. And if I can do this by myself, maybe I don't need anyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment