Met up with Yaxue aka Yoshi on Thursday, my classmate back in the lower secondary school years. Because of how lazy this girl is, we met near her accommodation in Carlton for brunch as usual, then went back to her place for some chit chat.
Then we went for some ice cream at the newly opened The Lab Nitrogen Gelato. I really wanted to try this place out and see how it fared when compared with N2 Extreme Gelato. I'd read some reviews on Urbanspoon before making my order. Many people had good comments for the Milk Chocolate Brownie gelato, so I ordered that. Yoshi ordered a mango sorbet and we shared both flavours so we could have a taste of both.
Texture of the gelato was ultra smooth and lovely, as was N2's gelato. However, I was pretty disappointed with the flavours because they were too sweet, in my opinion. The brownie chunks didn't really add anything, either. Looks like I'll be sticking to N2 for the time being.
Yoshi and I made a resolution to take as many awesome photos together as we could, so that she could update her very inactive instagram account. She's been having some pretty bad luck recently, including getting stuck on a tram which was involved in a car accident on Wednesday, and getting a thumbtack stuck in her shoe sole when we were out of her place. It really wasn't her day, and to top it off, 90% of the photos we took were against her liking. We were literally camwhoring the whole day just to get some decent shots.
Below: Anddddd we camwhored so much that our ice creams melted. Ice cream soup for the win!








No comments:
Post a Comment