Exams are around the corner and this is exactly how I feel. 1 cup of coffee is never enough! I'm especially nervous this time because I know that things are going to really bad if I don't manage to raise my average this semester. Pinky promise to myself that I will get back to work after this blog post!
Chanced upon this really amazing quote on pininterest that day, and decided to share it on FB and this blog.
I'm going to try to live by this quote from now onwards. It made me realise that I've been doing it wrong all this while, waiting to get over all this shit, waiting for sunshine and rainbows. You can get something good out of every experience, as long as you emerge feeling empowered. If you come out of everything feeling toyed and like you're at the losing end, you're always going to be stuck in that depression. Why wait for time to heal your wounds? Just go out and dance in the rain. The wounds may sting, but they'll be fine in no time, if you allow yourself to be happy, and let the euphoria wash over the pain.
"Imma be a superwoman and fly through the dark clouds with a grin on mah face!"
Met up with my lovely girls for dinner at Vegiebar. Meet ups with them are always great, and they're always so encouraging with great advice. I'm not the most expressive person, and I find it hard to express my emotions sometimes, so I may not show it, but I'm so grateful for meeting you two in first year. Just being in the presence of the two of you makes me feel better already, because I know that I have 2 friends right there who will always be there for me when I'm down. I'll always be able to call you girls out for a meal when I'm feeling lonely, and we can always be silly and laugh together. Thank you so much for being my friends <3
On a side note, how cute are my gummy bear earrings?!
#myeyelidsarenaturallyunevenbutwhocares #ifyoudontloveyournaturalselfwhoelsewill
"I should let go of you, but I lack the strength to do so"







No comments:
Post a Comment