Monday, June 9, 2014

Undeserving

“You can build walls all the way to the sky and I will find a way to fly above them. You can try to pin me down with a hundred thousand arms, but I will find a way to resist. And there are many of us out there, more than you think. People who refuse to stop believing. People who refuse to come to earth. People who love in a world without walls, people who love into hate, into refusal, against hope, and without fear.

I love you. Remember. They cannot take it.” 
― Lauren Oliver, Delirium


Exams start on Friday, and I feel so unprepared. I'm ploughing through them notes and becoming so familiar with the content, but not exactly sure how to apply these principles. There are distractions everywhere, and I lack the discipline to stay focused :(

Was studying outside in my awesome, comfy and warm mint green coat the whole weekend, which people have likened to a gigantic bathrobe. #idontcareiloveit


Take a look at my new whatsapp profile picture; I know I'm prone to changing it all the time but I'm pretty sure it'll be staying this way for a while. I hate exams so much!





Preparation for the exams has also served to make me look ghostly and ghastly and all, with the "cutest" eyebags and dark eye circles. Man.





A couple of friends recently discovered that I look like Squidward when they pressed my nose down. How's the resemblance?



Found my long lost ancestor!





TTFN from Squidward's descendant!



No comments:

Post a Comment