So I just came back from a trip to Norway and Paris, and thought I'd share some photos from a particularly enjoyable moment - hanging out with Alaskan huskies!
I was a little disappointed that the original plan to go dog-sledding was not going to materialise, because there was a lack of snow. Instead, arrangements were made for us to spend some time with the huskies. Alaskan huskies are known for being really friendly, and boy were these cuties affable!
I was a little disappointed that the original plan to go dog-sledding was not going to materialise, because there was a lack of snow. Instead, arrangements were made for us to spend some time with the huskies. Alaskan huskies are known for being really friendly, and boy were these cuties affable!
First, we put on their "bodysuits", which would protect us from the huskies' muddy paws.
And then it was time to meet the huskies!
"Excuse us while we have a moment."
For some reason, the huskies really enjoyed sniffing and licking my hands.
We also visited the puppies, who were placed in a separate place.
"Can I take you home?"
Just got rejected:
The huskies were also particularly interested in my camera, and while I made an effort to keep it away from them at first, I quickly got distracted. At the end of the evening, it had plenty of saliva and mud over it. I had to put in extra effort to clean my camera, but it was really worth it.
Puppy eyes #iminlove
I shall now introduce you to the biggest player on the field - this magnificent black husky. So why do I call him a player? When he first approached me, he placed his paws upon my legs. They slowly went up to my thighs, my hips, my waist, and then finally on my shoulders. Then, he looked up and gazed at me for a good 5 seconds, before giving me a slow lick across the lips.
Very smooth, baby.
"Easy, boy."
Hello, Snow White.
"What, is it time to go already?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment