Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mid-week Update

It's a warm Wednesday afternoon here in Melbourne, and I decided to post a mid-week update on what I've been up to, as well as some photos from my vacation in Norway.


Behold the majestic Fjord - 



 Embarking on the "Norway in a nutshell" tour -





















 The beautiful Alesund - 







On a side note, I was really happy to catch up with my girls back in old Melbourne.

Felly and I went out for hotpot on a chilly evening. We were a little disappointed that the hotpot buffet quantities were now restricted, especially for our favourite dishes. Nonetheless, we had an awesome time as usual, chit chatting and eating to our heart's content. (Love you fellygirl)




Posing with a yellow pillar cuz we're asian like that.





Whut whut?





Also had an amazing catch up session with Berenice. Couldn't be more grateful to have such amazing friends who I can share my everyday joy and troubles with, no matter how trivial.






TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment