Thursday, February 5, 2015

Reinvigorated

Hey all! I'm currently back in Singapore and I'll be here till the end of February. Yep, I flew back for a month to spend time with my family and friends during Chinese New Year. Ain't that exciting?

Here's a recap of what I've been up to in January. Basically, I was studying for some deferred papers, settling into my new place, and bringing my Dad around. He popped down to Melbourne for a week to make sure I was studying hard to visit. Here're some photos from his time there - 


Eating ice cream




So Dad and I got some ice cream at Nitro Lab in Glen Waverley. He chose the Ferrero Rocher flavour while I got a scoop of Milo Cheesecake (below).






We also set some time aside to visit the apartment down in the city. Great to see that it's been relatively well taken care of.

Here's Dad snapping photos around the house for my mum's reference.






Sneaky shot!








Me giving off my cheekiest grin




Thanks to Dad, my new room got a revamp as well. Here's how it looked like before he rearranged it:

#noshame





And here's what it looks like now! 










So I still have some de-cluttering to do, but major props to Dad for kickstarting my bright future of living in a clean room, for the rest of my life.

Alright, just who am I kidding, it'll probably revert back to that terribly messy state within 5 days of me being back in Melbourne. #thatslife


Was super happy to be able to catch up with my amazing girl Becks. We arranged to meet at a Korean restaurant at 6.15pm, and ended up meeting at Zara because #priorities. I mean, they were having a kickass sale! Also, I needed a warm and functional cardigan badly, since I had foolishly worn an off-shoulder dress into the city, thinking it was going to be a warm day. It wasn't, and I needed something to protect me from the chilly evening weather. Managed to grab a steal in this pretty cream cardigan. 

Here's a photo of me and Becks, basking in our post-shopping and post-goodfood bliss. 




In all, I've been feeling super reinvigorated and pumped up for whatever's coming my way this year. I haven't felt this happy and confident in a while, and I can't wait for uni to start. I'm also looking forward to CNY (mmmm all those goodies).

No comments:

Post a Comment