Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'll work harder

you're so high up...

Yep, we received lots of our results the past two days. I flunked Chem :(
But nevermind, I shall work harder!

VPOP :D (Victorious Popcorn)

Monday
Me and Rachel were so poor thing. Our lunch before music lesson: A packet of choc chip cookies and coffee to keep us awake. While alighting from the bus, I was flung out of my seat when the bus stopped and I just flew forward, running forward and banging into the pole -.-. Somehow Rachel found this very funny and kept laughing. Then came Music test. Oh manzzz, I didn't know that it was over 120 marks! With structured questions and ESSAY QUESTIONS ON MUSIC HISTORY :O In the end we were allowed an open book test after much begging but I still think I'll do badly D: I probably screwed up badly in my listening.

Talk about being unfortunate. I GOT LOST ON MY WAY HOME AFTER MUSIC -.- Cos I tried out a new way of getting home and I got lost! I'm always getting lost. Calls home went unanswered and I was panic-stricken. Thanks Ronghua for helping me get home! I reached home at like... 8.45 pm? By the time I had all my lunch, showered and packed my bag, it was already 10 pm. And I was so tired! My feet were blistered as well (from walking super long distances, really really long distances and wearing new stupid uncomfortable shoes).

Tuesday
I flunked Chem, but it was still a cool day :D Got plasters from Ronghua in the morning for my blisters. Pingwei kept hugging me throughout lessons because of the cold. I'm starting to think maybe the air-conditioners shouldn't have been installed in our classrooms after all. I need to get a new sweater/jacket because my current one can't keep me warm! And Nan Hua should let us wear track pants under our skirts because our legs are freezing.

ASHLEY CUT HIS HAIR UNTIL ALMOST BOTAK HAHAHAHAHA :X

Had a short singing session with Jinsui and Jieyi during lunch. I haven't been hanging out with them for 98298472358765 years! Jieyi said she misses me and that I sing better now, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D Jin sui still as pro as ever lah. She criticised me for my lack of confidence -.-

TONGJINSUI IS SUPER SMART HER CHINESE GOT 48.5/50 !!!
Highest in the level : 50/50 FULL MARKS. I think must be one of the PRC scholars.

We were evacuated from school 10 minutes before usual dismissal! Some incident happened at the construction site beside Nan Hua. It was really exciting, there were soldiers and police trampling all over the place and we had this 5 star view from our classroom :D I later found out that two World War Two bombs had been found there. We've been studying for 2 years plus near bombs, super cool right?! It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

Justine called me a stalker while walking to the MRT station after school and asked me fearfully if Pingwei was nearby. HAHAHAHAHAHA. He's like really super scared of her. I was too tired and lacked energy so I didn't pinch his cheeks today. Shall do that another day, Justine is just too cute. Tee hee.

Met Fook Xinghui at Clementi MRT station after school and we boarded the same train. She asked why I'm always going to Orchard, and I told her they're for my dental appointments. My teeth hurt now cos my braces were TIGHTENED :( Anyway, she made a really cute comment: "Later our air-con kena bomb then we no more air-con liao." HAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't stop laughing when I heard this and she gave me you-are-so-damn-crazy looks.

Road run tomorrow! Hope it'll be fun. Please don't let it rain!
:) I LOVE VPOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment