Saturday, March 21, 2009

UPDATE

I know I haven't blogged for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Missed my signature 'manzzzz'? :D HAHAHAHA. Okay sorry I'm so thickskinned.

Let's just talk about the holiday.
I didn't really go out. Hell lah, had loads of homework and CCA. Went out with Pingwei, Fengyu, Ronghua and Ashley on Thursday to party at Kbox. Turned out I had to go home early but who cares, I had fun :) Ronghua was a bit keesiao, he actually waxed his hair and dirtied a lot of ppl's hands. Eeyer! Pingwei wore a really grand red dress today. SEXY :D
Turns out you can't trust guys. Ronghua said he'd be doing his homework there and he'd never sing but we managed to coax him into singing in the end. (And he didn't do any homework. Lol?) His singing not that bad lah, haha. (Better than Fengyu). Ashley's voice is super deep and low and wen3! It's really super LOOOOOWW and DEEEEEEEEPPP. And actually quite nice! Fengyu sounded constipated as usual :X both Ashley and Ronghua questioned him about his last big business in the toilet.

Harp on Friday: Guan Shan got dragged from his CO to our harp practice to help us think of some drum beats. Super funny. Actually I think he should be quite glad about it cos he managed to pon at least half an hour of CO. I heard CO had practice from 10 to 4 today, so he had a break! Lucky guy.

Class outing tomorrow, none of my close friends in class are going! But I hope I'll have fun lah.
DARS CHOCOLATE IS SUPER YUMMY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment