Sunday, March 1, 2009

Peiqin's quiz

Pick 17 people. Write 17 statements in random order about each one without mentioning their name. Tag them in the note. If you've been tagged, tag the person who tagged you and 16 others and list 17 things about the people you've tagged. Copy and paste this message before your list.

(I really don't wanna do this quiz..... But Pq's gonna scream at me on Monday if I don't.. So yeah.)

People tagged:
1. Peiqin
2. Pingwei
3. Sayhua
4. Valerie
5. Shuning
6. Sabrina
7. Fengyu
8. Jiansheng
9. Joon
10. Veldas
11. Ashley
12. Ronghua
13. Limyuan
14. Natalie
15. Jinsui
16. Jieyi
17. Michael Jackson (sorry guys, I can't think of anyone else)

Here're the comments...

1. Hey I agree with Pq forget that jerk and let us intro new hot guys to you :)
2. Lowlee :D thanks for sharing your secret of smooth skin. HAHAHAHA.
3. My favourite words to you: "I hate XXX like siao!"
4. I love your singing and you're part of our 3-people team of kbox partying.
5. Thanks for your lovely Ashlee Simpson album you gave me on my birthday :D Love ya lots!
6. I want my jellybeans, NOW. And I hate hate hate hate ants.
7. Wimly? =D
8. Hey seductive womanzzz! Haha.
9. You're so GL! Nah just kidding :X
10. Thanks for intro-ing the Nin Jiom candy which I have become highly dependable on :D
11. My best harp mate :) We're the only 2 first choice harpists.
12. Best friends in primary school :) Hair wax and zzzz-ing. HAHAHAHA.
13. Jiayou in your higher art ah! :D Sorry for irritating you with my craziness in sec two.
14. You're internationally famous and you've been charged in court before. (this is like stupidly obvious)
15. You know about the hate letters I received, and gave me a lot of advice :)
16. I think you're really pretty and you have gorgeous PINK taste, V :]
17. You're jealous of me? Are you joking? HAHAHAHA. You must be. Next time must be more open and truthful during truth or dare :D

No comments:

Post a Comment