Sunday, March 1, 2009

CTs week

promise you'll be there

I haven't updated for a whole week bcos of the hated Common Tests.
:( I'm pretty sure I've flunked Chem. Ah well.

Monday:
Studying sessions with Guan Shan are really 'let's-sit-down-and-talk-nonsense' sessions. He came over to disrupt my studying for history, and we started talking crap for dunno how long. If I fail History it's gonna be his fault. (Just joking, I wanted to talk crap as well. HAHA.) He shared a secret with me and I feel so honoured to know about it! Heh heh.

Friday: (sorry I can't bother to type out what happened from Tuesday to Thursday)
Last day of common tests! Although I have a music test on Monday :(
Had lots of fun playing truth or dare during lessons. I was dared to do lotsa stupid stuff, and all our classmates were horrified by our craziness. HAHAHA. Two of my crazier dares were to ask the relief teacher how his chinese name was written, and to duck walk over to shocked Ronghua and Kangjie, then shout 'QUACK QUACK!'. My legs were really sore after that.

Got my palm and fingers smacked swollen by Ronghua with Jiansheng's cane. They were red, warm to the touch and swollen for one and a half days. Really! It hurt quite a lot and I couldn't play the harp. I'll get my revenge, I really will! And Lui Ronghua you owe me sweets.

I currently super mad at Hanfengyu. I hate him like siao!

Biology lesson was really crazy on Friday. Ms Loy played the video which included research on ahem ahem, this problem some men have and lotsa guys were thinking sick. Especially Low Jian Sheng. Me, Pingwei and Billy (who was acting innocent) all agreed that he was extremely perverted and indecent. I mean, Ljs is only 15 (and furthermore he looks barely 10 years old) and yet he knows so much about the topic. This shows that we can't judge a book by its cover. Who would know that an adorable looking boy like Ljs would be so... sick in the head? He was still arguing that we should all be open-minded and that he's merely more expressive. Ljs, you're overexpressive... HAHA!

Went out with Victorious Popcorn :D after school. Had lunch and my lovely girlfriends accompanied me to get new school shoes at Clementi Central's bata. My brothers keep telling me BATA stands for Buy And Throw Away. Whatever. Spotted this gorgeous pair of sports shoes that was black in colour with hot pink designs on it. Valerie spotted it, she's got great taste :) I LOVE VALERIE AND THE REST OF VICTORIOUS POPCORN AS WELL :D Her name is bolded cos she requested for me to declare my love for her. Hahaha!

Some people apparently have nothing better to do:



Peiqin cheer up! :) It's just a test.
No matter what happens, Victorious Popcorn <3 will always be here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment