PEIQINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
No lah the person in the above pic isn't peiqin, it's Ljs. I just thought of Peiqin suddenly.
I can't believe Billy Chia actually posted about me drinking Chrysanthemum Pee. YIKES. So I gotta clarify here:
I WAS DRINKING CHRYSANTHEMUM TEA NOT PEE -.- It just so happens that when I got back from lunch, I realised my Chrysanthemum tea had magically transformed to Chrysanthemum pee. As in the lable had been modified, someone cancelled off the tea and wrote 'pee' next to it. Like that: CHRYSANTHEMUM

*@#!&$#*!%$*^)@(%$@*%!#@!%$#^%$&^$ -.-
Fyi, I didn't drink anything from that bottle after I realised that the label had been changed. And Joejee gave me $1 to buy another bottle, insisting that he wasn't the one behind the joke. So if it wasn't him, it must be HIM.
Harp practice went on okay. Shuning had gastric halfway so I brought her down for lunch. GET WELL SOON
Something happened today that only me, Pingwei, Peiqin and Valerie know about :O PQ you better not say it out! It's really ridiculous anyway.
Nigel messaged me yesterday, it was kinda cool talking to him. Good to know he's doing well in his new school! :) Weixiang would be really mad if he knew what we said bout him. HAHAHAHA. Okay just joking :D
Common tests next week! GAH D:

No comments:
Post a Comment