Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuesday

Today: Not a bad day! Tee hee.

Yupeng, don't angry lah, Pingwei jie didn't mean to do it! :)

Went down to the piano in the canteen during Lunch to try out the pieces Pingwei jie and I printed out yesterday. Turned out to be quite a disaster since it was the first time I tried them out :X Haha. Lots of people came to disturb us too. Shaohui the music pro came, and I realised he's became tanner! He proudly proclaimed that he's more manly this way when I told him about it. Jiansheng came and played 'Mary had a little lamb' -.- Fengyu laughed at him, saying he was making a fool out of himself. Zexuan and Keefoong came to disturb too! Haha. Kelly was there as well.

Billy Chia called me the 'sleeping girl' during Physics cos he caught me napping in class. Ooops. A while only lah, haha!

Joanna was so bad today! She complained to Mr Ng: "Why harp go Japan? Harp go Malaysia can liao mah..." I dunno if she knew it or not, but 2 harpists (Pingwei and me) were sitting right behind her, free to kick her chair anytime we wanted. Haha! Went out to eat with her at Clementi Central's Mac after school and went home with her too. Had lotsa fun talking nonsense and teasing each other. WOO! Now I know her secret :X rest assured I won't let it out, Joanna :D

I'm gonna practise Variation 3 of our SYF Mozart song with Pingwei tomorrow, hopefully she'll get it right :D



A 13-year-old boy labelled "Britain's youngest dad" has agreed to take a paternity test to confirm he is the father of girlfriend's baby, after two other teenage boys came forward claiming responsibility.

Alfie Patten, who stands just 122cm tall, is convinced the baby girl born last week to his 15-year-old girlfriend Chantelle Steadman is his.

But two other teenage boys, aged 14 and 16, have now claimed they also slept with Chantelle and could have fathered the baby.

Their claims come as Chantelle's neighbours said up to four boys had been allowed to sleep over in her room.

Chantelle and her mother rejected the claims while Alfie moved to put the matter beyond doubt by agreeing to take a paternity test.

"I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad," he was quoted as saying in The People.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad. So, if I have that, they can all shut up."

But Alfie's father Dennis Patten, 45, does not think his son is the dad and said a paternity test would clear the matter up "once and for all".

"I kept asking if he was sure because I thought a boy of his age wasn't capable of conceiving," he was quoted as saying.

"And Alfie looks so much younger than 13. That's the point of all this. He looks a little kid himself and it's so shocking."

Alfie said he and Chantelle had only slept together once.

Chantelle's mother rejected claims her daughter had other sexual partners, insisting the girl lost her virginity to Alfie.

Source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/752509/britains-youngest-dad-agrees-to-dna-test

What do you guys think? I don't really think it's possible for this little boy to be the father of the baby... He doesn't even look like he's reached puberty yet! Lol. Sucha pity, he looks really cute actually, my mum said she'd take a liking to him if he was once of her students in the past cos he looks like an obedient and good adorable boy. Besides, the girl seems rather promiscuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment