Monday, February 2, 2009

Happiness


I've got all the happiness I've ever wanted.

Yeah right.

Things are not going smoothly for me as you can see. Not only did I lose my cbox password, I'm really sure I'll fail tomorrow's Math test!

I'm not gonna feel sad anyway, if that's how you want me to feel. Let's talk about happy stuff. I'm probably going for Beng Kang's CNY party at his dad's restaurant this Saturday! Woohoo.

Omgwtfbbq. How unlucky can I get? I just realised someone used my name to spam the tagboard in our CLASS BLOG! With this ridiculous Rick Astley emoticon. Everybody that's not me!

JZ (the Male one) chengyee why u spamming class blog?
LjSJacK oops... that's not chengyeeee. obvious?

Replies to the tags above at the class blog
JZ: I didn't! Someone impersonated me -.-
LjsJacK: Yeah you're so clever, that's obviously not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment