Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today

Today was quite a fun day :D
SERIOUSLY! Haha. Though the Math test was rather scary.

I think I passed my cough on to Pingwei jie. We've both got throat problems already... Ooops. Joanna was as funny as ever :D I have advice for her: Try not to get so agitated or your unborn baby will be affected! Haha. We seem to be talking about her baby everyday.

Was awakened by Ronghua's morning call in the morning, they just seem to get earlier and earlier manzzz. As a result, I was tired for the whole day. Ah well, at least I got my Maths sorted out in school, since I reached super early!

Ashley is super GL! Ashley why are you so GL? :X Hahahahaha!

Khiat Tong and Joejee were extorting sweets from me throughout the whole of today -.- My NinJiom herbal candy very expensive leh, $3+ :( and I almost finished two cans today.

Ever since Yupeng moved over to sit beside Pingwei jie, her laughter has started to get contagious, so much that we have to cover our ears when she starts laughing to keep ourselves from bursting out into laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I swear, it's really funny.

During Bio, Billy and Yupeng were talking about the colour of meat, inspired by Miss Loy's discussion.

"Chicken meat is white, fish meat is white.. Everything is white... Wait I think got black chicken."
"Yeah but whatever meat it is, once chao da (burnt) it is black." Said Billy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This made me laugh a lot.
"Which shows how bad his cooking skills are." Pingwei whispered to me.

After school, I rushed down to the piano in the canteen where Khiat Tong showed me how to play this piano song. IT'S DAMN TOUGH LAH OMG. So hard... Even someone as pro as him can still have difficulties playing the song.

I missed music lessons today.. Feeling kinda guilty now :O

Met Jinsui and Jieyi on the way home! :D Saw Minze and Junzhe and Charmain as well. Jinsui was so blur, Minze walked past her and she didn't even know.
"Eh, I thought I just saw Minze, where is he now?" she asked innocently. I had to bring her over to point out where he was. Both Junzhe and Minze turned around as I pointed at them, probably thinking I was stalking them. Lol.

I just realised something! I paid for a magazine at Clementi Central and left without it! ARGH. SO SMART OF YOU, CHENGYEE! 真聪明!T_T Okay I shall stop feeling sorry for myself and get another as soon as I get enough money... GAH. $3 wasted! Omgwthbbq, that was quite daft of me.

Anyway, some people seem to have too much free time. Hey Anon, since you're so free, mind helping me do my homework? YAWN. Anyway, your tags don't affect me, instead they make me stronger. HA! Go away lah :D You want, you tell me who you are, or I won't entertain you. SEEYA! :) If I'm not wrong.. You live at Bukit Batok?

No comments:

Post a Comment