Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm not weak


I'MNOTWEAKI'MNOTWEAKI'MNOTWEAK...................

I was really unlucky today morning! Boarded the MRT train at Yew Tee quite early and expected to reach school earlier than usual. But halfway through the journey, the train stopped at Choa Chu Kang and didn't move! The train doors just opened and closed for about 5 minutes, and after 10 minutes, all the passengers were told to alight and get onto the next train. Manzz, you have no idea how hard it was to squeeze into the next train! D: As a result, I was LATE ._.* However, as I had a valid reason, I was let off! Haha. Met quite some people while standing in the latecomers queue like Nick Khoo.

Assembly wasn't so fun today, but it gave me an opportunity to watch someone and get to know more about the behaviour of this person I have always been hearing about.

After school, bought crepe paper at Big Bookshop. Ronghua demonstrated how to fold roses, but I didn't understand what he said or did :X

SCHOOL IS STRESSING!
To the sender of the letter & tagger:

I received your letter and tags. The tags I deleted, the letter I kept. Your insults don't affect me at all. You away lah, don't be childish. You're the person who should get a life. By the way, the font you used to type for that hate letter was really ugly and you seemed to be describing yourself throughout the letter. And the smiley you drew on the letter was really ugly too. Go away lah -.- CHILDISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment