Friday, February 13, 2009

Slipping away

I miss our innocent past

It's funny how you can be really close to someone and turn from good friends to complete strangers. Don't you wonder how you ever slipped away from the person's life?

Something bad happened today, and I was rather pissed off when informed about it. How come people are always making decisions without consulting me first when I'm the most involved in the matter concerned? And people not involved shouldn't even care about it, much less be mad at me and accuse me of stuff I DIDN'T DO.

Peiqin and Valerie told me something really shocking today. I think it's really unfair that some students cheat during tests :( and get away with it. They end up getting more marks than honest students like ME! I only scored 38/50 for my chinese... Gah at least I didn't fail :D

Apparently some guys in our class don't mind failing Chinese cos they chose to skip the Chinese retest held after school today. Yupeng was asking miserably if he would have to take another retest if he failed the retest. The retest is to give students another chance to pass their tests and not to punish them, for your information -.-

Went home with Joanna, Seductive Sabrina and Orion. They're really funny lah! Haha. Laughed really hard all the way home. While walking back home, I received a call from Ronghua who started ranting at me as soon as I picked up the phone :O this went on for about half an hour.

"It's not my fault, not your fault either." said he.
"Then why are you shouting at me like that! So angry for what!"
"Sorry lah! My voice loud what to do!"

-.- For some reason he's pissed off with me because I killed ants, who are supposedly his best friends. He lets them crawl all over him all the time :O

My room has suddenly become ant-infested! I spent almost the whole night vaccumming all the ants up and using Baygon All Insect Killer to exterminate them.

ARGH I didn't study for Social Studies/ Chem and there are tests for each subject tomorrow! I'm gonna fail.......

I've decided I shall not delete unpleasant tags I receive anymore because I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE! So to the nasty tagger out there, tag as much as you want, I don't really care.

Anon2723: you really should stop tryna act cool by using the manzz thing. it's kinda gross y'know.
My reply: Oh really? I type the way I want MANZZZZ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment