Thursday, May 12, 2011

Back in Aussie

So I've been back in Melbourne for a couple of weeks already and things haven't exactly been going on well. Tonight I just learnt something which really hurt me. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but I just feel like my suspicions were confirmed. And I don't know what to do
.
It's so painful keeping secrets for people when they don't even know that you know about their secret. I just wish I had someone who could tell me what to do. And it just hurts when the person you're keeping a secret for is so unkind to you. I just need someone to talk to, but unfortunately, I don't even know who that someone is. All I know is that he or she is not anywhere near me.

That incident was really hurtful, but then I witnessed something that made it totally pale in comparison. I told someone else about it and pleaded with that someone to check it out with me, without much success. But it's still torturing me inside, making me feel so bad and worried about that person. He was the first person who really made me feel welcome in Palmerston, even if he didn't mean it. Sometimes I wonder: If we'd just been kinder to him, he wouldn't have gotten himself into all this mess. And I just can't help but feel guilty for being a part of this. He's not a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment