Monday, May 16, 2011

Tai Ti

I finally learned how to play tai ti. And I'm improving, woo hoo! Hahaha okay I know this sounds really noob but it's really an achievement for me.

Celebrated Clar's birthday recently, it was quite a success and she seemed really happy so I'm glad all our efforts paid off. I'm kinda broke after the preparations though.

Tai Ti session with some of the guys in Palmerston really reminded me of the good times with Nigel, Joejee, Weixiang and Guan. And it makes me kinda miss having them around, laughing at their crap. They always made me smile. And I felt so much more at ease with them, more comfortable with being myself. I could say anything anytime I wanted, with zero awkwardness.

I miss Joon too. It's been a long time since I really told anyone the absolute truth about how I'm feeling and how things are going.

Please let forever be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment