Thursday, May 26, 2011

Irony

This was taken when I was still new in Melbourne. I'm now using skype and oovoo, haha!

That moment of confusion when someone criticizes you for something you do when he or she does it more than you.

Life seems to be getting a little more upbeat now. My HOI essay plan was a total disaster because I misunderstood the question! But I redid it and showed it to Janusz, he finally approved of it and said I have more than enough points. Woohoo!

I finally had a decently long chat with Joon that night and I could finally share some secrets with her. I miss her so much. We're both having major problems of our own and I just wish I could be there for her so that we could get over all these difficult situations together. I can't wait for July to come so that I can get back to Singapore. I won't waste my 2 week holiday away like how I did in April, I'll make the full use of it. I already have a mental list of things to do when I'm back in Singapore.

I switched back to blogger once again because it's simpler to use and it takes a shorter time to load compared to onsugar. But onsugar, you're awesome, maybe someday I'll start using you again.

This Saturday is the ISAT test day and I really hope I do well! I may not end up using it but it's worth a shot anyway.

Did some impulse purchases this week and I'm feeling pretty guilty about them. However, on a second thought, those clothes are useful and the bag is cute too. I think I gotta get a new laptop, my 5 year old tablet is dying on me. But it's of so much sentimental value to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment