Friday, August 26, 2011

Being honest

"hey may i ask you smtng?"
"Ask away"
"but you have to answer as honest as possible k?"
"Whoa that serious? I'll try, heh"
"did you like me?"
"I had good feelings about you"

It's been quite a while since I was actually honest about anything. Truth to be told, I'm still not completely sure of whether I answered him truthfully. I suppose I did like him a bit, he was different from all the other guys I've come to know. I learnt lessons from him and took away something valuable from every conversation we had. Most importantly, he reached out to me when I was in the lowest of spirits. We never forget those who help us when we're in desperate need. Then again, I didn't like him enough to become more than friends. And I was dating someone else.

Just minutes ago, I finally finished writing my HOI essay. I really think I'm pure genius (note the sarcasm), the school gives me 6 weeks to complete it and somehow, I decide that the last 3 days are enough. Okay, I should stop being so proud of it, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment