Sunday, August 7, 2011

The reality of Sunday

Then, I went over to Melinda and Christine's place again. We ate pineapple rice for lunch (credit to my mum for packing it in my luggage before I came back).


Then, we went out to Queen Victoria Market. Before that, we stopped by this printing shop near Momo's Sushi and printed out photos of Cathy and Reza, for Reza's birthday. The guy at the printing shop was Singaporean; it reminded me of home. He was rather friendly and smiley. Wish I could go home sooner, for good.




I finally got to buy the donuts I've been craving for so long at Queen Vic Market! I bought 6 and have already eaten 2. I also bought 5 oranges and some bananas. I've been eating so many bananas recently, they're just getting yummier and yummier! This is bad because bananas have been freakin expensive in Australia ever since Queensland got flooded. Ugh! The cheapest I could find was $9.90/kg, for the small ones.

We visited Target to buy photo frames for Reza as well. I got a four drawer storage box to make up for the lack of storage space in my room and had to carry it all the way back to EHH, along with 2 bags of clothes I'd accumulated. This again reminded me of what he'd told me once while helping me carry groceries back home. He told me that he'd never let me carry such heavy stuff on my own. But from now onwards, that's what will happen all the time.

I know I've been spending so much money on shopping recently but it just makes me feel better. I'll stop after the next weekend, I promise.

Please make life get better.

I love the donuts from Queen Vic Market.

I'm off to eat another banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment