I really like Google's look today, it reminds me of home! It's National Day today and hopefully, I'll be able to watch NDP live later! Woohoo~
Today was an okay day. I'm getting used to the situation I've been thrown into and hopefully, I can defeat the negative emotions. Mum and the boys are coming over in September for a short holiday and we'll go skiing at Mount Buller. Apparently, the 2 guys are brimming with excitement. I'm not too sure if I'll enjoy it, but I think it'll help take my mind off things. And it'll be nice spending time with my family too. The only imperfection is that Dad won't be coming because he'll be in Rome for a medical conference. Mum was supposed to going there with him and going sightseeing, etc. I know for a fact that she was really looking forward to it. It's pretty obvious she gave up the opportunity to come over and visit me; I feel quite guilty about it.
Mega thanks to Jack Lyn for accompanying me during lunch today, even running late for her drama meeting! She let me try her mum's homemade sandwich as well and it tasted really good because of the refreshing taste of lime in it.
I bought a cup of Belgian Hot Chocolate from Koko Black after school today. It's my 2nd cup in the past two weeks and I will not buy another cup for the next half a month. Too much of goodness isn't so good sometimes.
I camwhored yesterday and sent all the photos to Chengjie, attempting to annoy him. He ended up uploading all those ugly photos (which I chose not to post here) and keeping the ones I look nicer in! What a pig. Anyway, there's no watermark on the last picture because I couldn't stand it and paid $1.99 to have it removed! (Maybe I shouldn't have wasted that money...)
No comments:
Post a Comment